Friday was my last day of work at the hospital until January, so I am officially on Christmas break! Our church play was very fun and we were able to raise lots of money for the Plaster House.
After almost 3 months of anticipation, Phil finally arrives in Arusha tomorrow afternoon! We have a fabulously busy 2 weeks planned and I can hardly wait! On Tuesday December 15 we begin our 6 day Mt. Kilimanjaro climb via the Machame route. We return to Arusha on December 20 and then leave the following morning for a 2 day safari to Lake Manyara and the Ngorongoro Crater. After safari we have a day and half in Arusha and then on Christmas Eve Day we fly to Zanzibar! We will be spending time in Stone Town and also in several cities on the east coast. Phil returns to the US on December 28th and I am staying in Zanzibar for New Years! I’ll post pictures as soon as I have a chance! Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I posted a comment here a few days ago, but I guess I forgot to click "submit". Anyway, I'm glad Phil made it safe to Tanzania. Miss you both! -John
ReplyDelete