skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tanzania 2009-2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
Watoto!!!
What do I love most about Africa??? The watoto (children)!!! This morning I took my camera on the walk to Selian with Sean and Austin (two of my classmates who just arrived this week). Words can't even describe...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(16)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(6)
Snapshots from the "Griswold" family adventures...
My family made it!!!
Emergency Medical Flight!
Baseball!!
Watoto!!!
Egypt!!
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(31)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(9)
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one
wild
and
precious
life? -"The Summer Day" by Mary Oliver
For more stories and pictures you can check out Christine's blog at...
http://travelingwithchristine.blogspot.com
About Me
Maiken
I am currently a second year family medicine resident at Methodist Hospital in Minnesota.
View my complete profile
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." -St. Augustine
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment